ADS

My First Book On Investment






              The image given above is the 'Front Page' of my First Book published on Investment. But actually this is my second book because the first one is from Engineering Field.

             This book consists of basics & fundamentals of investment and different investment vehicles in India including Stock Market and Mutual Funds, which are the powerful pillars of Indian Economy. This book, which is published specially for the beginners, will make investment easier and grow confidence.

Common Investors may collect my ebook from the following link for mastering the basics of investment :






Happy Investing !!!

  Pradip Mondal  





### Govt Job Aspirants in Mechanical Engineering (Degree or Diploma) may collect my ebook from the following link for cracking Competitive Exams :

https://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-er-pradip-mondal-solved-exam-papers-wbpsc-mechanical-engineering

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

ADS